Job Applications 2021
Interlet limited is an ICT and Media company established in 2017 and incorporated under Uganda’s company laws with the purpose to revolutionize ICT and media services in Uganda and as far as globally.
In our capacity, we provide Information Communication Technology (ICT) solutions and services using ultra-modern technologies serving in Uganda and Kenya currently.
We specialize in developing highly integrated and responsive Websites, Information Systems or Business Software, News and Media Services, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designing, IT Consultancy, and ICT Training and also solve many more other ICT related problems depending on the client’s demands.
Our services are offered at all levels of business categories right from Individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises, Organizations as well as Institutions of all kinds.
As a result of the increased demand for our services we provide in the business sector we seek to recruit competent and skilled personnel to join the Department of News and Media Services for the following positions:-
|1||SEO and Social Media Manager (Re-advertised)||1|
|2||Business & Current Affairs News Writer||1|
Find the position that suits your description and submit your application for review. Click on the Job Title to see details
23rd April 2021 12:00am
Only those contacted through our official email address email@example.com shall turn up for the interview.
Job Title: SEO and Social Media Manager
Reports To: Director for News & Media Services
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports monthly
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Manage company’s social media pages
- Compile monthly social media performance reports
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- 2 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- 2 years of experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to work from anywhere
- A degree or diploma may not matter